The Human Body may have many deformities at birth, after diseases or after injuries.
Plastic Surgery, the branch of healing which tries to make the human body as good as it should always be…
Apart from improving the appearance, plastic surgery also aims to restore them functional ability of the injured part.
The ultra modern department of Plastic Surgery aims to ideally reconstruct the human body as it was or as it should have been.
Corrective Surgeries After Injuries
- Reconstruction of the face: skin,muscles and bones
- Skin grafting and orflap surgery for limbs defects
- Reconstruction of Handafter injury
- Joining cut fingers orlimbs by microscopic surgery
- Burns Management : Emergency Treatment and Long Term Treatment